This article guides you through installing Service Accent version 205 or later to a new workstation.
- Download the Setup_ServiceAccent_Application.exe application from the link below.
Download this item
- Run the Setup_ServiceAccent_Application.exe application downloaded in step 1. Follow the instructions presented during the setup phase. Note: you must accept all the default values presented to you during installation.
- Install the appropriate version of Pervasive.SQL for the licence that you have from your Pervasive install CD or from the Setups or Installs folder within your accentdb folder on your server. Note: you must accept all the default values presented to you during installation.
- Create a mapped network drive from the workstation to the Service Accent database folder on your Server.
- You need to point Service Accent to your database. Use Windows Explorer to locate your database folder through the mapped network and run dbrouter.exe
- When you first run Service Accent on this workstation it will automatically be updated to the same version as your database.
|If you receive a error message 'Unexpected error; quitting' then please refer to this knowledgebase article :
|Title: Error message 'Unexpected error; quitting' when running Service Accent
Solution ID: 070212102637