The database that Service Accent uses will often changes when new versions of Service Accent are released. It is possible for the database to be in one version and Service Accent to be in another (for example, an update was run on one workstation but not on another). The steps below detail how to determine the version of the database you are running.
Typical output from the Service Accent database information wizard
- In Service Accent, click Help | About Service Accent
- Click the Details button
- Click Database to start the Service Accent database information wizard
- Click Next to start the wizard
- At this point, you will be presented with information about your database (see screenshot below for an example)
- Click Close to close the wizard