When you apply an update to Service Accent, the standard Service Accent reports are installed, overwriting any custom reports you may have.
When you are sent the password to the update, any custom reports that we have written for you will be included for you to install after applying the update. If you have a few reports, these will be attached to the email (see instructions below). If you have a significant number of custom reports, we will zip them up in to a single attachment, which you need to unzip in order to install them (see instructions below).If the reports have been attached directly to the email
If the reports have been zipped in to a single file
- Open the email and right-click the first report attached
- Select Save As...
- In the Save Attachment dialog box, navigate to your AccentDB\Reports folder
- Click Save
- If you are warned that the file aready exists, click Yes to overwrite or replace it
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each report attached
- Open the email and double-click the attachment (usual called reports.zip or similar)
- Select all the files in the zip file with the extension of .RPT
- Right-click the selected files and select Copy
- In Service Accent, click on Help and Explore your database
- Right-click the Reports folder and select paste
- If you are warned that files already exist, overwrite or replace them as necessary