In Sage 50 Accounts 2010 when you go to import the Audit Trail Transactions file that has been created by Service Accent you now have to map the fields in the file to the fields in Sage.
In Sage 50 Accounts go to File -> Import
, you will then be presented with the Sage Data Import Wizard
- Click on the Backup button to backup your data then click Next
- Select Audit Trail Transactions from the list and then click Next
- Select the Comma-seperated(*.csv) option and also ensure that no tick is present in the First row contains heading option. Next click on Browse to select the Audit Trail Transactions file that you wish to import and then click next.
- Sage 50 Accounts now wants to you set up the field mappings, this can be done in two ways. The easiest way is to just click on Load Map and import the attached file, alternatively you can just start at the top of the list and select A then for the next line down select B and so on until you reach J which should be Tax Amount. The last 5 Sage 50 Accounts Fields should have no field or letter associated with it. Once this is done click Next
- If you are happy with the summary that you are presented with then click on Finish and you file will be imported.
Next time you use the routine it will remember the mappings that you have used previously.